Flexi-Tile PVC interlocking floor tiles are best known for being a sustainable and durable industrial flooring solution, making them a popular choice with commercial, factory, warehouse and industrial work environments, as well as for domestic projects. We take a closer look at the many benefits of PVC tiles.
Flexi-Tile has been manufacturing and supplying interlocking floor tiles to the global market since 2009 and is one of Europe’s largest industrial flooring companies. We have built a strong reputation as experts in PVC interlocking flooring and we are well equipped to answer all customer enquiries.
We understand that choosing the correct flooring for industrial, commercial and domestic projects can sometimes be challenging.
PVC interlocking tiles are a smart choice compared to other flooring solutions such as floor paints, epoxy resin and traditional industrial flooring, which typically require preparation, together with curing and drying times which can add time delays to a project.
Read on to discover the many benefits of PVC tiles from Flexi-Tile.
• Flexi-Tile floor tiles are quick and easy to install and is one of the major benefits of PVC tiles.
• Our tiles simply click together by applying light pressure using a mallet to secure in place.
• Our tiles are loose laid and in most instances do not require adhesives.
• The floor surface requires minimal preparation prior to laying the tiles.
• There is no requirement for professional installation unless it is preferred.
• Flooring can be built in sections meaning that business as usual can continue with minimum disruption and minimum downtime.
• Our PVC floor tiles are produced in our on-site factory using high performance polymer (HPP), 100% non-toxic and environmentally sustainable material.
• Manufactured and distributed from our ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 certified production facility ensures high quality standards every time.
• All our tiles come with a 10 year guarantee and have a lifespan expectancy of 20+ years, because we believe in our product.
• Flexi-Tile PVC floor tiles are so durable they can withstand heavy forklift machinery, good vehicles and weight bearing loads.
• We offer a range of tile thicknesses in 5mm, 7mm & 10mm, so we can tailor the right flooring solution depending on the requirements.
A Protective Layer
• Interlocking floor tiles provide an additional protection layer. Concrete floors are susceptible to chipping and cracking and may pose a risk for health and safety.
• Our tiles improve heat insulation by giving protection against cold flooring beneath and helps reduce the chance of breaking fallen objects.
• Protect your staff – Ideal for work environments that require prolonged standing. Flexi-Tile design and manufacture a patented ergonomic system, helping to stimulate circulation and reducing tiredness in the back and legs.
• Flexi-Tile PVC flooring tiles have anti-slip properties that may reduce the risk of accidents in the workplace
• Our tiles can be lifted, stored and re-laid. This offers customers a cost effective and flexible flooring solution that can be repurposed time and time again.
• Flooring can be subject to damage over time and will often need to be fully replaced. Flexi-tile solves this problem with its modular approach. The benefit of our tiles is that if a single tile gets damaged it can simply be removed and replaced, limiting your total costs.
• Flexi-Tiles are 100% recyclable and manufactured in our environmentally sustainable factory. We place this at the heart of what we do and we aim to ensure that Flexi-Tile is playing its part in achieving a better future for everyone.
• As our tiles can be lifted and re-laid in a new location, we believe our flooring is a one-time purchase. This saves on the cost of re-flooring every time you move.
Diverse product range
• We produce an Electro Static Dissipative (ESD) floor tile version for projects where you need to protect machinery, components and staff from electrostatic discharge.
• We offer multiple colour ways on all Flexi-Tile
• Flexi-Tile PVC tiles are easy to clean and keeps your floor looking smart and professional
If you are searching for hard wearing flooring tiles, and require flooring that gives you all the added benefits of PVC tiles then Flexi-Tile is an ideal solution.
Manufactured in the UK for industrial, commercial and retail use, Flexi-Tile can be used across a wide variety of applications.