Applications for use:
Flexi-Tile 5 standard flooring tiles is manufactured with a dovetail interlock design, which gives this tile increased structural strength whilst maintaining ease of installation.
At 5mm thick, the Flexi-Tile 5 standard flooring tiles are perfect for various flooring applications. Flexi-Tile is specially designed so it can be installed on damaged, cracked and damp concrete/epoxy surfaces. With minimal sub-floor preparation, the unique loose lay system means Flexi-Tile is quick and easy to install, with minimal downtime in comparison to other flooring types.
With anti-slip and noise reduction attributes, Flexi-Tile 5 standard flooring tiles meets all EU safety standards, whilst looking visually attractive and feeling comfortable underfoot.
Flexi-Tile 5mm Standard tiles are suitable for:
- Light industry use
- Office environments
- Domestic projects
- Retail and commercial units
- Thickness - 4.5mm
- Staining Resistance - Yes
- Castor Chair Suitability - Yes
- Squareness & Straightness - <0.05
- Abrasion Resistance (wear group) - T
- Class 34/43 - Commercial - Yes
- Very Heavy/ Light Industrial - Yes
- Flexibility (mm) - No cracking at 10mm
- B02 Light Fastness - >7
- Residual Indentation (mm) - ≤0.10
- Impact Noise Reduction (dB) - 16
- Dimensional Stability (%) - 0.11
- Curling After Exposure Heat (mm) - 0.15
- European Building Standard - Yes
- Reaction To Fire Performance - Bfl-S1
- Formaldehyde Content (Class) - E1 (CWFT)
- Thermal Resistance (m2 k/w)- 0.02364
- Electrical Resistance (ohms) - ≤1014Ω
- Static Electrical Propensity (kV) - <2.0
- Slip Resistance (class) - DS
- German Standard Slip Resistance - R10
How to install Flexi-Tile
Flexi-Tile is designed to be easily installed on damaged, uneven or cracked concrete/epoxy surfaces. We have a Flexi-Tile installation guide available to help get you started on laying your interlocking floor tiles, whether its for a domestic, commercial or industrial flooring project.
CALCULATE HOW MANY TILES YOU NEED
Flexi-Tile 5mm Standard floor tiles
Flexi-Tile 5mm Standard industrial PVC floor tiles are designed for light industrial use, commercial flooring and domestic flooring applications.
Designed to be easily installed on damaged, cracked and damp concrete/epoxy surfaces. Minimal sub-floor preparation means Flexi-Tile is quick and easy to install, with minimal downtime in comparison to other flooring types.
Easily cleaned and maintained, the Flexi-Tile 5mm standard flooring tile product range comes with a 10-year guarantee and an expected lifespan of 20+ years.
Flexi-Tile 5mm standard flooring tiles are manufactured with an interlock design, which gives this tile increased structural strength whilst maintaining ease of flooring installation.
With Flexi-Tile 5mm standard flooring tiles you can create a high quality experience that can withstand the rigors of your daily requirements and is an excellent alternative to continually painting your floor.
Benefits and technical features:
- 10-year wear guarantee
- Easy installation
- Low maintenance
- Reaction to fire – BFL S1
- Anti-Slip R10 certified
- Resistant to most chemicals
- 100% recyclable
- Sound Absorbing
- Resists punctures & abrasions
- Available in a standard or ESD version