Why Choose Flexi-Tile Durable & Tough warehouse Flooring?
- 10-year wear guarantee
- Designed to withstand regular fork truck traffic
- Minimal preparation needed
- Reduces subfloor dust and dirt
- No need for screed, adhesive or damp-proof subfloor
- Available in various colours - Create delineated walkways
- Anti-Slip R10 certified
- Stain resistant
- Impact resistant
- Reaction to fire performance BFL-S1
- Sound and warmth insulation properties
- Patented ESD Tiles available
Durable and tough - installed quickly and easily with minimal downtime in areas with constant forklift traffic
If you need a floor that is quick to install over large areas whilst being super durable for heavy machinery and pallet trucks… Flexi-Tile is the option for you. We’ve helped companies across Europe install Flexi-Tile flooring in their warehouse facilities, making us one of the leading experts in flooring safety and efficiency in this environment.
We understand that when replacing warehouse flooring, the whole process can be expensive and have a negative impact on day-to-day business operations. Flexi-Tile can be laid in stages while the warehouse or distribution centre continues to function as normal.
Available in both 7mm and 10mm thicknesses, issues posed by cracked and uneven floors do not cause problems in the majority of cases, making our tiles one of the safest and most cost-effective solutions available. Flexi-Tile can help reduce the possibility of staff injury and damage to machinery whilst providing a comfortable insulating flooring solution to any warehouse environment.