Why Choose Flexi-Tile Industrial Flooring?
- 10-year wear guarantee
- Designed to withstand regular fork truck use
- Minimal preparation needed
- Reduces subfloor dust and dirt
- No need for screed, adhesive or damp-proof subfloor preparation
- Available in various colours - create delineated walkways
- Anti-Slip R10 certified
- Stain resistant
- Impact resistant
- Reaction to fire performance BFL-S1
- Sound and warmth insulation properties
- Patented ESD Tiles available
Industrial Floor Tiles
Designed specifically for Industrial and Factory flooring applications
Durable and easily installed, Flexi-Tile 7 industrial flooring and industrial factory flooring is a robust and cost-effective interlocking PVC tile solution for your flooring requirements. Flexi-Tile 7 industrial flooring tiles are the No.1 choice for areas where heavy loads, wheeled vehicles and machinery operate on a daily basis.
We know that it’s important that your floor maintains an impact-resistant, anti-slip surface, and this is exactly what Flexi-Tile 7 industrial flooring is designed to do. Our interlocking floor tiles are able to withstand the rigorous and punishing challenges on a daily basis from loading pallets, forklift traffic as well as chemical and liquid spillages etc.
The Flexi-Tile 7 industrial floor tiles and factory flooring system is quickly installed, with minimal downtime and subfloor preparation, mitigating the impact on production schedules. As the manufacturer, we can also offer our clients quality assured products and service, from the first contact to the after purchase customer support. Made in the UK Flexi-Tile flooring meets all EU safety and production standards.