Applications for use:
With quick and easy installation, Flexi-Tile 10 heavy duty flooring tiles are the prime option for coverage of larger floor surfaces such as factories, warehouses and distribution centres. Available in eight colours the 10mm tile will revive your chosen area and offer the perfect solution to dust and dirt caused by cracked and damaged concrete or epoxy flooring. The loose lay system means the tiles are also ideal for areas that are plagued by subfloor dampness, due to their unique breathable properties.
As a result of slightly larger surface dimensions (53cm X 53cm), Flexi-Tile 10 is often used for larger projects, such as major retail and industrial production facilities. Quickly installed on practically any surface, providing a durable, hassle-free option.
If you need something which can withstand the additional pressures and movement of forklifts, pallet trucks and transport heavy loads, Flexi-Tile 10 heavy duty flooring tile offers a great flooring solution.
Flexi-Tile 10 Heavy duty flooring tile is also available in our Constat options for areas susceptible to electrostatic discharge. Constat is the only EU patented ESD Floor tile available on the market.
Flexi-Tile 10mm heavy duty floor tiles are suitable for:
- Industrial settings
- Distribution centres Aerospace
- Thickness- 10mm
- Staining Resistance- Yes
- Castor Chair Suitability- Yes
- Squareness & Straightness- <0.05
- Abrasion Resistance (wear group)- T
- Class 34/43- Commerical - Yes
- Very Heavy/ Light Industrial- Yes
- Flexibility (mm)- No Cracking at 10mm
- B02 Light Fastness - >7
- Residual Indentation (mm) - 0.15
- European Building Standard - Yes
- Reaction to Fire Performance- Bfl-S1
- Formaldehyde Content (Class) - E1 (CWFT)
- Thermal Resistance (m2 k/w)- 0.03807
- ESD Electrical Resistance (ohms)-≤1014Ω
- Static Electrical Propensity (kV)- <2.0
- Slip Resistance (class) - DS
- German Standard Slip Resistance - R10
- Mechanical Resistance - 17N/mm2
- Reach Compliant- Yes
- Hardness- 92
How to install Flexi-Tile
Flexi-Tile is designed to be easily installed on damaged, uneven or cracked concrete/epoxy surfaces. We have a Flexi-Tile installation guide available to help get you started on laying your interlocking floor tiles, whether its for a domestic, commercial or industrial flooring project.
CALCULATE HOW MANY TILES YOU NEED
Flexi-Tile 10mm Heavy duty floor tiles
Flexi-Tile 10mm heavy-duty tile is our toughest industrial flooring solution. If you have a busy warehouse, factory, or workshop that has to withstand daily use of trucks and heavy-duty traffic, then this is a tile that has been designed with you in mind.
Our 10mm floor tile is designed to operate under the sort of pressure that not many floors are able to withstand. Our PVC floor tiles have incredible impact resistance.
For example, many warehouse floors struggle to cope with the stress of having an HGV execute tight manoeuvres once or twice in a blue moon. Our floor tiles, on the other hand, are designed to take that sort of extreme punishment every day. Even if an HGV has to rotate its wheels while stationary, you will find that the Flexi-Tile 10mm Heavy-duty floor tile measures up to the task.
With minimum sub floor preparation required Flexi-Tile flooring is quick and easy to install and can therefore vastly reduce downtime. Our tiles are loose laid and in most cases do not require adhesives.
A heavy duty flooring tile is an excellent alternative to continually painting or repairing your floor. Flexi-Tile 10mm is an incredibly durable, hassle-free option perfect for larger surface area flooring.
Benefits and technical features
- 10- year guarantee
- Fast and simple installation
- Strong and durable
- 100% recyclable
- Breathable- ideal for installation in damp areas
- Requires minimum maintenance
- No bonding necessary
- Lowers risk of breakage when items are dropped
- Anti-Slip R10 Certified
- Improved thermal and sound insulation properties
- The tiles can be easily removed and installed elsewhere ( e.g. when moving )
- A warmer, considerably more comfortable floor