The Flexi-Tile 7 Industrial flooring tiles are manufactured with a dovetail interlock, giving this flooring increased structural strength whilst maintaining ease of installation. The textured surface is designed to help support heavy loads and easily withstand the daily rigours imposed by forklifts, pallet trucks and any production machinery.
With Flexi-Tile’s ‘Loose Lay' design, the textured surface is perfect for installation on damp, cracked and damaged concrete or epoxy floors. Both quick and easy to lay, with minimum effort needed to clean and maintain, the tile is the best choice for a busy industrial environment. With a 10 Year guarantee, this flooring solution will be able to withstand decades of daily abuse without compromising on comfort and style.
Available in 5 different colours, Flexi-Tile 7 Industrial flooring tiles will brighten up any area and provide extra safety in the workplace. With anti-slip and noise reduction attributes, this chemical resistant flooring meets all EU safety standards whilst also looking aesthetically pleasing and feeling comfortable under foot.
Flexi-Tile 7mm industrial tiles are suitable for:
- Industrial units
- Storage units
- Production line
- Thickness - 7 mm
- Staining Resistance - Yes
- Castor Chair Suitability - Yes
- Squareness & Straightness - <0.05
- Abrasion Resistance (wear group) - T
- Class 34/43 - Commercial - Yes
- Very Heavy/ Light Industrial - Yes
- Flexibility (mm) - No cracking at 10mm
- B02 Light Fastness - >7
- Residual Indentation (mm) - ≤0.10
- Impact Noise Reduction (dB) - 16
- Dimensional Stability (%) - 0.11
- Curling After Exposure Heat (mm) - 0.15
- European Building Standard -Yes
- Reaction To Fire Performance - Bfl-S1
- Formaldehyde Content (Class) - E1 (CWFT)
- Thermal Resistance (m2 k/w)- 0.03807
- ESD Electrical Resistance (ohms) - ≤105-9Ω
- Static Electrical Propensity (kV)- <2.0
- Slip Resistance (class)- DS
- German Standard Slip Resistance - R10
Applications for use:
CALCULATE HOW MANY TILES YOU NEED
Flexi-Tile 7mm Industrial floor tiles
Flexi-Tile 7mm industrial floor tiles are suitable for heavy duty industrial floors such as retail units, commercial units, warehouses, production lines, factories, workshops and many other industrial environments.
The 7mm thick industrial flooring tile is designed to withstand heavy footfall traffic and heavy weight bearing loads, such as the daily use of forklifts, pallet trucks and other production machinery up to 800kg (3 wheel traffic) or 1000kg (4 wheel traffic).
Our flooring tiles are manufactured with a dovetail interlock system, giving this flooring increased structural strength. All of our tile range come with a 10 year guarantee and have a life expectancy of 25+ years.
With anti-slip and noise reduction attributes, this chemical resistant flooring meets all EU safety standards whilst also looking aesthetically pleasing and feeling comfortable under foot.
Flexi-Tile industrial floor tiles are quick and easy to install with minimal sub-floor preparation required so you can get started straight away. Our tiles are perfect for installing on damp, cracked and damaged concrete or epoxy floors.
Unlike other traditional flooring solutions, epoxy resin and painting, our tiles require minimum sub floor preparation, irradiating any curing or drying times required with other flooring methods.
Our industrial floor tiles are a cost effective and low maintenance flooring solution designed to be installed quickly and easily without causing disruption to your business.
Our floor tiles are designed to withstand the tough demands of industry and manufacturing while providing a safe working environment.
Benefits and features:
- 10 year product guarantee
- Dovetail interlock
- Quick to install – Minimal production downtime
- Designed for heavy-duty usage – Pallet Truck, Aeroplanes, heavy machinery
- Low maintenance
- Reaction To Fire Performance – BFL-S1
- Anti-Slip R10 certified
- Resistant to most chemicals
- 100% recyclable
- Sound Absorbing
- Resists punctures & abrasions
- Available in a standard or ESD version
How to install Flexi-Tile
Flexi-Tile is designed to be easily installed on damaged, uneven or cracked concrete/epoxy surfaces. We have a Flexi-Tile installation guide available to help get you started on laying your interlocking floor tiles, whether its for a domestic, commercial or industrial flooring project.