Before and after garage transformation
This customer was seeking a suitable flooring solution for their domestic garage. After researching options online, they selected Flexi-Tile PVC interlocking tiles for their project due to the hardwearing nature of the tiles and the benefit of quick and easy installation.
Challenges and client goals:
- Transform an unusable garage space into a clean and tidy workspace
- Enhance the aesthetics of the garage to make it a pleasant and inviting space.
- Minimise the ongoing maintenance required to keep the floor clean.
- Surface Preparation: The concrete floor was thoroughly cleaned, removing dust, dirt and any loose debris.
- Interlocking Installation: Flexi-Tile PVC interlocking tiles were laid out and interlocked seamlessly using a rubber mallet to cover the entire garage floor.
- Edge and Corner Trimming: Edge and corner tiles were used to ensure a neat finish and prevent trip hazards.
- Completion: The installation was efficiently completed, with minimal disruption to the homeowner.
- Cleanliness and Aesthetics: The transformation was nothing short of spectacular as shown in the photos. The Flexi-Tile PVC interlocking tiles instantly eliminated the dusty, unattractive appearance of the old concrete floor. The garage now has a clean, modern and inviting garage space suitable for it’s intended use.
- Functionality: The smooth, level surface provided by Flexi-Tile garage tiles allowed the homeowner to easily move equipment, storage areas and park a motorbike.
- Low Maintenance: One of the standout features of Flexi-Tile is its resistance to dust and stains resulting in a low maintenance long-term flooring option.
Tiles used in project:
- Flexi-Tile 5 Standard
- Colour selected: Black
- Finish: Textured
Features and benefits:
- 10-year wear guarantee
- Easily and quickly cleaned
- Minimal floor preparation before installing
- No need for adhesives under tiles
- Impact resistant
- Available in various colours and finishes
- Anti-Slip R10 certified
- Stain resistant
- Impact resistant
- Reaction to fire performance BFL-S1
- Sound and heat insulation properties