Why Choose Flexi-Tile Durable Garage Flooring?
- 10-year guarantee
- Save with Flexi-Tile 5 Standard Garage tiles
- Easily installation - You can do it yourself!
- Minimal subfloor prep - Can be laid on
damaged, cracked flooring
- Reduces subfloor dust and dirt
- More durable and comfortable than garage floor paint
- No need for screed, adhesive or damp-proof subfloor preparation
- Customise your garage - Available in various colours & textures
- Bespoke logo tiles available - Find out more >
- Insulation properties - Both noise and warmth
- Anti-Slip R10 certified
- Stain resistant
- Reaction to fire performance BFL-S1
- Sound and warmth insulation properties
- ISO9001 accredited
Designed to be Impact resistant, anti-slip and easy to install.
In a gym or sporting environment, you need comfortable, anti-slip flooring that will work hard when people want to train hard… Flexi-Tile provides the solution.
Gyms and sports flooring needs to be both tough and impactresistant, whilst maintaining comfortable, anti-slip properties underfoot. Hard-wearing and stain-resistant, Flexi-Tile is visually appealing and quick and easy to install.
Offering an extremely durable surface, Flexi-Tiles are easily maintained and specially-designed to cope with the pressures of heavy gym equipment and repetitive physical activity. Designed and manufactured for safety and comfort, Flexi-Tiles are a cost-effective solution due to their 10-year guarantee, as well as the fact that they can be placed over most existing surfaces with minimal preparation.
Surface marks and indentations are not an issue with Flexi-Tiles, as they offer impact resistance as well as comfort underfoot. With various colours on offer, Flexi-Tile will suit the décor and design of your gym or sporting facility whilst providing the required flooring safety features that you need.