With quick and easy installation, Flexi-Tile 10 tiles are the prime option for coverage of larger floor surfaces such as factories, warehouses and distribution centres. Available in eight colours the 10mm tile will revive your chosen area and offer the perfect solution to dust and dirt caused by cracked and damaged concrete or epoxy flooring. The loose lay system means the tiles are also ideal for areas that are plagued by subfloor dampness, due to their unique breathable properties.
As a result of slightly larger surface dimensions (53cm X 53cm), Flexi-Tile 10 is often used for larger projects, such as major retail and industrial production facilities. Quickly installed on practically any surface, providing a durable, hassle-free option.
If you need something which can withstand the additional pressures and movement of forklifts, pallet trucks and transport heavy loads, Flexi-Tile 10 offers a great flooring solution.
Flexi-Tile 10 is also available in our Constat options for areas susceptible to electrostatic discharge. Constat is the only EU patented ESD Floor tile available on the market.
- 10- year guarantee
- Fast and simple installation
- Strong and durable
- 100% recyclable
- Breathable- ideal for installation in damp areas
- Requires minimum maintenance
- No bonding necessay
- Lowers risk of breakage when items are dropped
- Non-slip surface
- Improved thermal and sound insulation properties
- The tiles can be easily removed and istalled elsewhere ( e.g. when moving )
- A warmer, considerably more comfortable floor
- Download the Flexi-Tile 10 Spec Sheet
- Thickness- 10mm
- Staining Resistance- Yes
- Castor Chair Suitability- Yes
- Squareness & Straightness- <0.05
- Abrasion Resistance (wear group)- T
- Class 34/43- Commerical - Yes
- Very Heavy/ Light Industrial- Yes
- Flexibility (mm)- No Cracking at 10mm
- B02 Light Fastness - >7
- Residual Indentation (mm) - 0.15
- European Building Standard - Yes
- Reaction to Fire Performance- Bfl-S1
- Formaldehyde Content (Class) - E1 (CWFT)
- Thermal Resistance (m2 k/w)- 0.03807
- ESD Electrical Resistance (ohms)-≤1014Ω
- Static Electrical Propensity (kV)- <2.0
- Slip Resistance (class) - DS
- German Standard Slip Resistance - R10
- Mechanical Resistance - 17N/mm2
- Reach Compliant- Yes
- Hardness- 92
Get A Quote
It only takes 1 minute, and we’ll make sure we’ll quickly get back to you with a highly competitive quote.