Shop Flooring – The Perfect Choice
We get quite a lot of enquiries from people who are redecorating and opening new stores, post offices, hairdressers etc every month and it got us to thinking that maybe not everyone knows just how perfect Flexi-Tile is when it comes to putting down a new floor in your premises.
And in the spirit of our Top 10 blog series, we decided to add it to the list! So here we go, the Top 10 reasons why Flexi-Tile really is the perfect solution for all your shop flooring needs!
- Flexi-Tiles are softer and warmer underfoot than other traditional flooring options giving your customers a more comfortable experience in store.
- The anti-fatigue properties that are present in all of our Flexi-Tile floors make it much easier for your staff to be on their feet all day without getting just as tired as they would on other floors like wooden or tiled floors.
- All of our Flexi-Tiles come with an R10 Anti-slip certification, even when wet, so this is one less thing for you to worry about in terms of health and safety in store for both staff and customers alike.
- Flexi-Tile floors require minimum maintenance – all you really need is a brush and a damp mop. But if you want to use something a little stronger, we do also offer a range of floor cleaners.
- For most retail and shop flooring, the only traffic that tends to move over the tiles is foot traffic. This means that you can loose lay your entire floor. No messy installations worrying about gluing tiles, you simply pop them down and they’re good to go! (Please note there are circumstances when you do need to glue down a Flexi-Tile floor. For more details please see our installation guide here: http://flexi-tile.com/installation-guide/)
- Because you can loose lay your Flexi-Tile floor you can use it immediately after installation meaning there is minimal disruption to your business.
- Our Flexi-Tile floors are really quick and easy to install. Take a look at our installation video here www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWx0ylzhQ&t=4s
- Flexi-Tiles are available in a range of colours and finishes, so you can choose colours to match your business branding and make your store stand out from your competition!
- We can also print your business logo directly onto your floor, be it on one tile or across a number of tiles. This extra branding can help make your store more memorable to your customers.
- Last but by no means least, we offer a 25-year wear-ability guarantee with each of our Flexi-Tile floors, so you will have nothing to worry about in terms of your floor for a very, very long time.
To find out more about why a Flexi-Tile floor is a perfect choice for your retail and shop flooring, give us a call on 028 9262 5898 or drop us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’d be happy to help!
Get A Quote
It only takes 1 minute, and we’ll make sure we’ll quickly get back to you with a highly competitive quote.