Perfect Gym Flooring
Here are the top 10 reasons why Flexi-Tile is the perfect gym flooring available:
- Impact Resistant – Flexi-Tiles can withstand impact from treadmills, free weights, bikes and any other gym equipment.
- Non-Slip – All Flexi-Tiles have an R10 anti-slip rating, meaning that even when wet, there is less chance of slipping and causing injury.
- Softer underfoot – this makes it easier to train on Flexi-Tiles that it would be on a concrete, wooden or tiled floor.
- Anti-fatigue – Flexi-Tiles have anti-fatigue properties so you can train for longer without getting tired.
- Heavy Duty – our range of Heavy Duty tiles are very tough and durable, so if free weights are left on the floor for a long period of time, this can sometimes cause denting of the tiles, but due to the nature of PVC, Flexi-Tiles will acclimatise and return to their natural state.
- Full Range of colours and finishes available – so you can design your floor to match your branding, or use different colours to differentiate different work out areas, e.g. blue for weights areas, red for circuits etc.
- It’s quick and easy to install – no need to get the professionals, you can have your home or commercial gym looking great in no time at all!
- Noise Reduction – PVC can help to absorb sound and reduce the echo in a room which can be great for larger gym classes.
- 25-year Wear Guarantee – with a 25-year guarantee you can rest assured that you won’t have to worry about your floor for a very long time.
- Low Maintenance – all you really need to keep your Flexi-tile floor looking great is a damp mop. We do offer our own floor cleaner you can use, but if you decide to use it or not, Flexi-Tiles are very low maintenance which means your floor is one less thing for you to worry about!
Take a look at some of these before and after pictures and see how good a Flexi-Tile Floor can look like in a gym.
And if that wasn’t enough, check out our video that we filmed at the legendary Breen’s Gym! We met a few of big names from the boxing world and found out why Flexi-Tile was the perfect gym flooring for them!
If you need any more information about Flexi-Tile flooring for your gym, give us a call today on 028 9262 5898 or drop us an email to email@example.com and we’d be happy to help.
Get A Quote
It only takes 1 minute, and we’ll make sure we’ll quickly get back to you with a highly competitive quote.