Kitchen Flooring, Living Room Flooring, Household Flooring
When it comes to choosing the perfect floor for your home, there are many things you want to take into consideration, what colours are available? How quickly can I get the floor? Is it suitable for every room in the house?
What most people don’t know is that Flexi-Tile is the perfect solution to your household flooring dilemma be it kitchen flooring, living room flooring or even bedroom flooring. So to make the decision a little easier, here are the Top 10 reasons why Flexi-Tile is the right choice for your home:
- Flexi-Tiles have anti-fatigue properties, so you can be on your feet at home all day and not feel as tired as you would on other traditional floors like wooden or tiled floors.
- Flexi-Tiles are quick and easy to install so you don’t have to get the professionals to lay your floor. Check out our installation video and see just how easy it is: www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWx0ylzhQ
- Flexi-Tiles are loosely laid in the home as, generally speaking, there is no heavy duty traffic moving from room to room. (If you do have any heavy-duty equipment that will be used on your Flexi-Tile floor, please see our installation instructions here for details on when you need to glue the tiles: http://flexi-tile.com/installation-guide/)
- Because your tiles are loose laid you can walk on the floor as soon as you’re done, unlike ceramic tiles where you need to wait hours!
- Flexi-Tiles are suitable for use in virtually every room in the house, from the kitchen to living room, utility room to a bedroom. With so many colours and finishes available you can choose different styles for each room.
- Flexi-Tile’s Eclipse Mini Slate was specifically designed for households based on customer feedback. This Flexi-Tile has a ceramic slate like finish which makes it suitable for virtually every room in the house.
- We offer a 25-year wear-ability guarantee on each of our Flexi-Tile floors meaning that once your floor is down, you won’t have to worry about it for a very, very long time.
- If for any reason there is damaged caused to your floor, rather than having the hassle and cost of replacing the whole floor, you can simply lift up and replace one of the tiles.
- Flexi-Tiles have an R10 anti-slip rating, even when wet. So for any spills, you no longer have to worry about slips!
- Last but not least, Flexi-Tiles are stain resistant (just wipe those spills up as soon as you can to be on the safe side!) so there’s no need to panic if one of your little ones accidentally spills something on your floor. For full information on stain resistance please contact our technical department by emailing email@example.com.
So there you have it, our Top 10 reasons why Flexi-Tile is the perfect floor for every room in your house! If you have any queries at all, please give our team a call on 028 9262 5898 or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’d be happy to help!
Get A Quote
It only takes 1 minute, and we’ll make sure we’ll quickly get back to you with a highly competitive quote.