Exhibition and Temporary Flooring
Following on from our recent theme of ‘Top 10’ blogs, this week we’re going to tell you the Top 10 reasons why Flexi-Tile is the perfect choice for exhibition and temporary flooring.
Next week sees the start of the Dubai Duty-Free Irish Open which takes place just around the corner from our head offices. And this got us to thinking about all of the temporary flooring they will need within the various tents and others venues that they set up for the duration of the Irish Open.
So here we go, the Top 10 reasons why Flexi-Tile is the perfect choice for all exhibition and temporary flooring!
- For exhibition and temporary flooring, the normal traffic across the floors is only foot traffic, so you can loose lay your Flexi-Tile floor which saves time and hassle when laying your floor.
- There is zero preparation to the subfloor required! So long as your floor is clean and level you can lay a full Flexi-Tile floor in no time at all!
- Quick and easy to install – our floors are that easy to lay. Check out our installation video:
Now while we don’t recommend that you use kids to lay your floor, if it’s that easy for them to do it, imagine how easy it would be for you to lay a full floor!
- You can lift up and re-use your Flexi-Tile floor over and over again. The floor breaks apart as easily as it goes together (imagine a big jigsaw and that’s how easy it really is!) This means that when your exhibition or event is over, you won’t have to spend hours lifting your floor and packing it up again.
- Easy cleaned – a brush and a damp mop are all that you need to keep your Flexi-Tile floor looking as good as new. But if you do want something with a little bit of extra cleaning power, we also have a range of Flexi-Tile cleaners available.
- Flexi-Tiles come in a choice of colours and finishes so you can choose a floor to match your company or event branding. This can give any event or exhibition that extra something to make your brand stand out from the rest.
- If we don’t offer a colour that you’re after to match your branding or event, we can colour match any colour to make any Flexi-Tile especially for you. So if you need a pink and purple floor, we can do it or any other colour! (Please note that there is a minimum order quantity of 100sqm for colour match orders.)
- Have your logo on your floor, or have anything you like on your floor really! We have the ability to print anything onto your floor, be it on one tile or across a number of tiles. This is only available in certain colours and finishes though so get in touch to find out more.
- Our ramped edges and corners mean that you don’t have to cut any tiles to get that finished and professional look to your exhibition or temporary flooring. This will also make it easier to reuse your Flexi-Tile floor in different areas as you won’t be relying on having the exact same flooring layout for each event.
- Finally, for those who will be on their feet all day at an exhibition stand or event, Flexi-Tiles are softer underfoot and have anti-fatigue properties. This is a major benefit when on your feet all day and can help make any exhibition or event more enjoyable for all.
So there you have it, our Top 10 reasons why Flexi-Tile makes the perfect Exhibition and Temporary Flooring. I could go on and on for many more reasons, but this series of blogs is focusing on the Top 10!
If you would like to know more about any of our Flexi-Tile range or to find out more about any of our tiles, give our team a call on 028 9262 5898 or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’d be happy to help!
Get A Quote
It only takes 1 minute, and we’ll make sure we’ll quickly get back to you with a highly competitive quote.