Another week, another blog! Here is No. 5 in our Top 10 series – School Flooring.
This week we’ve decided to focus on why Flexi-Tile is perfect for every classroom, and though the list goes on and on, we’ve picked out the Top 10 reasons why choosing Flexi-Tile for your school or university is one of the best decisions you’ll ever make.
- Flexi-Tile is tough enough to endure the heaviest foot traffic without wearing down, perfect for all the hundreds of students walking from class to class each day.
- Our Flexi-Tile floors come with an R10 Anti-Slip rating meaning that you have one less thing to worry about in classrooms and hallways.
- Spillages are inevitable with so many people in one location, but with a Flexi-Tile floor, staining isn’t an issue. (Check with our technical department for exact details on stain resistance).
- Impact resistant – every Flexi-Tile floor is manufactured to withstand the heaviest of impacts that could be expected within a school or university environment.
- A Flexi-Tile floor is quick and easy to install, meaning little to no interruption to classes.
- With a vast range of colours available you can choose a floor that matches your school branding.
- If you want an exact colour match to your school colours, we can make a floor any colour you would like (please note that minimum quantities apply on exact colour matches)
- Why not have your logo printed on part of your floor. We can print a logo of any size directly onto your floor – imagine how good that would look in the entrance hall!
- For larger IT suites and server rooms we offer a range of anti-static and ESD (Electro Static Dissipative) tiles, specifically manufactured to prevent electrostatic discharges from affecting or damaging electrical devices and for the safety of staff and students alike.
- Finally, we offer a 25-year guarantee on all of our Flexi-Tile floors, so once you’ve laid your floor, you’ll have nothing to worry about for a very long time!
So there you have it, our Top 10 reasons why you need a Flexi-Tile floor for your school! If you have any questions or would like to know more about the ranges we have available, give our team a call today on 028 9262 5898 or drop us an email to email@example.com and we’d be happy to help.