Nursery Flooring, playroom flooring, or flooring in any room that kids will be playing in really needs careful consideration. Bearing in mind that kids will fall, spill drinks, maybe even paints and other arts and crafts things etc, finding a floor that is suitable in all these situations at once is not an easy task!
But you’ll be pleased to hear that Flexi-Tile does just that and much more! We really believe that Flexi-Tile is the best solution for nursery flooring, for playrooms, crèches and any other area where kids spend a lot of time, and here are our Top 10 reasons why:
- Using bright colours you can create an attractive floor and interesting room for children to play in.
- We offer a studded tile that most children look like giant pieces of Lego! Why not order a few extra tiles and have a ‘Lego Jigsaw’ as part of your finished room?
- All Flexi-Tiles have an R10 Anti-Slip rating this means one less thing to worry about.
- Flexi-Tiles are softer underfoot than traditional flooring options like ceramic tiles and wooden floors. This means that in case of a fall, the floor won’t be just as hard so is less likely to cause injury.
- Flexi-Tiles are also warmer underfoot than traditional options, and given the number of time children, especially younger children and toddlers, spend playing on the floor, this makes their experience in the room more comfortable all around.
- A Flexi-Tile floor is so easy to install that even kids can do it! Check out our installation video here
Now we’re not suggesting that you actually use a team of kids to install your floor, but if they can do it easily, imagine how easy it would be for you!
- We can print directly onto our tiles. Now while businesses would normally use this for printing company logos, why not print a giant game of snakes and ladders onto your floor, or hopscotch, and create something that no other nursery has?
- Flexi-Tiles are stain resistant which can be a deal breaker when it comes to choosing a floor for kids. We all know that kids spill things, drinks, and paints, anything they can get their hands on really! So imagine not having to worry about it destroying your floor! Contact our technical department for full details on stain resistance, but generally speaking, if you wipe up those spills as quickly as you can, you have absolutely nothing to worry about.
- But if for some reason something happens your floor and some of your tiles are permanently damaged, rather than having the cost and hassle of replacing your entire floor, you can simply lift the damaged tiles and replace them with new ones.
- When creating a room specifically designed for children, the last thing you want to worry about it chemicals and fumes. And with Flexi-Tiles you can loose lay the floor so you won’t have to introduce glue into the room. There are some cases when you need to glue a Flexi-Tile floor, but generally speaking, this is more for areas with heavy-duty machinery, and you don’t find too much of that moving across nursery flooring! But take a quick look at our installation instructions here just to make sure you don’t need to glue your floor: https://flexi-tile.com/installation-guide/
There you have it, 10 reasons why you and your kids will love having a Flexi-Tile floor! If you need nursery flooring for a commercial nursery or for a small home nursery, we have a colour and a finish that is perfect for you. To find out more or to get a quote, contact our team today on 028 9262 5898 or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’d be happy to help.