WHY CHOOSE FLEXI-TILE?
Flexi-Tile has proven record of being durable and hardwearing.
Installing Flexi-Tile is easy, all you need is a mallet and knife.
Flexi-Tile will protect your concrete floors from cracking under heavy footfall.
Flexi-Tile has anti-slip properties to help reduce the any accidents.
Flexi-Tile is made from 100% recyclable material.
Flexi-Tile is easy to clean to maintain their professional look.
We are committed to operating a socially and environmentally responsible business. This ethos has guided how we run all our operations – from the manufacturing and production process to the materials in our products and lighting in our offices, and it will continue to do so. We believe that the small changes we introduce to our businesses can make a big difference. We continue to look for the best ways to reduce our environmental footprint and improve the future sustainability of our environment. Sustainability truly is at the heart of everything we do here at Flexi-Tile.
CARBON FOOTPRINT: IMPROVING OUR WAYS OF WORKING
- Installation of new equipment to help minimise the environmental impact of our machines
- Onsite PVC regrind and recycling centre
- Energy efficient heat source and controls
- Recycled raw materials
- Energy efficient KPI’s
- Energy saving lighting
- 100% of our electricity generated from renewable resources with Power NI
REDUCING OUR CARBON FOOTPRINT:
- As our company and operations evolve, so do our sustainability practices. The recent move to our new Riverview offices, situated along the River Lagan in Northern Ireland provided the ideal opportunity to review all our processes in line with our sustainability goals.
- Unicorn Group have placed significant investment into improving our manufacturing processes across all our brands.
- These improvements have enabled us to minimize the environmental impact of our production activities across all areas of the business.