Office & Public Flooring
Office environments create a unique set of challenges for any type of flooring, from dealing with drops and spillages to managing heavy footfall; stylish and durable Flexi-Tile flooring covers all bases.
Public areas always have the potential for food and drink spillages. Flexi-Tile's specially-designed anti-stain, anti-slip surface, it is easy to clean without discolouration. Made from an advanced high-performance polymer compound, Flexi-Tile floor systems can handle high levels of foot traffic with ease.
Why Choose Flexi-Tile For Your Office Flooring
- 10-year wear guarantee
- Designed to withstand high foot-fall, dropped drink and food (stain resistant) whilst being visually appealing
- Minimal subfloor preparation needed
- No need for screed, adhesive or damp-proof subfloor preparation
- Available in various colours
- Anti-Slip R10 certified
- Impact resistant
- Reaction to fire performance BFL-S1
- Sound and warmth insulation properties
- Patented ESD Tiles available used with office servers
- ISO9001 accredited
Alternative To Carpet And Epoxy
For an alternative to carpeted or epoxy flooring, the Flexi-Tile option offers multiple benefits that are not available with other flooring options, such as effective noise reduction and excellent fire-retardant properties, whilst still providing comfort and durability. With a Flexi-Tile floor, you receive a 10-year wear guarantee, meaning you won't have to replace it for many years, saving money in comparison with many other flooring products.
For large IT suites or office servers, we also offer a range of ESD (Electro Static Dissipative) tiles, specifically designed and manufactured to help prevent electrostatic discharge from damaging devices or injuring staff.