School Flooring – Flexi-Tile is perfect for every classroom!
Another week, another blog! Here is No. 5 in our Top 10 series – School Flooring.
This week we’ve decided to focus on why Flexi-Tile is perfect for every classroom, and though the list goes on and on, we’ve picked out the Top 10 reasons why choosing Flexi-Tile for your school or university is one of the best decisions you’ll ever make.
- Flexi-Tile is tough enough to endure the heaviest foot traffic without wearing down, perfect for all the hundreds of students walking from class to class each day.
- Our Flexi-Tile floors come with an R10 Anti-Slip rating meaning that you have one less thing to worry about in classrooms and hallways.
- Spillages are inevitable with so many people in one location, but with a Flexi-Tile floor staining isn’t an issue. (Check with our technical department for exact details on stain resistance).
- Impact resistant – every Flexi-Tile floor is manufactured to withstand the heaviest of impacts that could be expected within a school or university environment.
- A Flexi-Tile floor is quick and easy to install, meaning little to no interruption to classes. It’s so easy to install that even the kids themselves could do it (check out our installation video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZJ4oEQO20Q – where we had a small floor laid by 3 kids, not that we recommend you get your students to lay your floors or anything!)
- With a vast range of colours available you can choose a floor that matches your school branding.
- If you want an exact colour match to you school colours, we can make a floor any colour you would like (please note that minimum quantities apply on exact colour matches)
- Why not have your logo printed on part of your floor. We can print a logo of any size directly onto your floor – imagine how good that would look in the entrance hall!
- For larger IT suites and server rooms we offer a range of anti-static and ESD (Electro Static Dissipative) tiles, specifically manufactured to prevent electro static discharges from affecting or damaging electrical devices and for the safety of staff and students alike.
- Finally, we offer a 25 year guarantee on all of our Flexi-Tile floors, so once you’ve laid your floor, you’ll have nothing to worry about for a very long time!
So there you have it, our Top 10 reasons why you need a Flexi-Tile floor for your school! If you have any questions or would like to know more about the ranges we have available, give our team a call today on 028 9262 5898 or drop us an email to email@example.com and we’d be happy to help.